Tuesday 14 May 2019

Classic WoW Release Announced!

So now that I have an actual date to plan for (August 27th, 20019), I feel I can make things happen. I'm not exactly pleased by their beta opt-in requirements, being you need an active sub running, but I guess I won't be spoiled by re-discovering everything earlier than others.

Now the pressing question: what is the plan when launch comes? I personally am in a group on Discord planning everything for our semi-casual/semi-serious guild and outside of the needs for structure for everyone's sake, I turn my eyes to alt characters. I will be needing high-level alts (perhaps several max'd out, even) for the purposes of easier farming materials for my main and various other expenses (mount/training, for example). I'll need to have a character or two placed in specific locations for specific spawns, be they world bosses, annoying rares, etc.

So many things running through my head and yet I get this nagging feeling in the back of my head as if something is amiss. I musn't dwell on things as any news should be good news this far into the thick of things!

Onwards, upwards, and all that other good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment