Thursday 19 April 2012

Introduction: Welcome!

Hello!

I am your host, The Annoyed Mage.

I am an avid World of Warcraft player and ideas keep striking me in as to what I would love writing about in regards to the game but, sadly, always come up with topics based off of annoyances.  I really am striving to look at good things and comment on them, as well, but after 7 years of playing World of Warcraft, much of (read: not all) of my sense of innocent wonder and amazement of this massively popular game has descended into many complaints about some of the people who play it, with much sighing involved.

I apologize in advance for my less-than-fabulous attitude; I just notice far too many things because I am so analytical.  Do I claim that I'd be able to give unbiased arguments with a fully rounded out discussion of exactly why I think the way I do?  You haven't known me very long, have you?  Oh, wait...yeah, you've known me for about 2 minutes, so fair enough.

In all seriousness, I'd like to get back to what my objective is for this blog.  I want to be able to post my thoughts in an atmosphere that is not toxic and demeaning such as the official WoW forums.  If I happen to give off any vibe that makes you feel as though I came straight from there, please let me know.  I may be pretty annoyed, angry, confused, and believing there is no hope for a large amount of people to have any sense of decency in the slightest but I dare not let any of THAT nonsense become prevalent in the way I do things right here.

Seriously, let me know, okay?

So, to wrap up my little introduction: I'm not as positive as I'd like to be, I'll be commenting on things that annoy me more than anything, I will *try* to put in the occasional thing that's on a more positive note, I'm doing this to release my thoughts that won't be so horrendously pounced upon by the jackals of the official WoW forums, and if you feel as uncomfortable here as you do the forums (even though I'm only posting intial topics and not arguing things back and forth) please let me know so I can correct myself for future posts.

Yeah, yeah, I don't really do short-versions of many things but OH WELL.

Anywhoo, with that, welcome to 'The Annoyed Mage'.

No comments:

Post a Comment